Union Seventy Center Business Park
Union Seventy Center 3901 Union Blvd St. Louis, Mo 63115
- Safe, secure business park environment
- Central location, close to downtown St. Louis, and Lambert Airport
- Can combine contiguous suites
- Competitive lease rates
- Ideal for manufacturing, assembly, processing and warehousing users
- Flexible space arrangements
- Upper floors for slow moving products or dead storage
161-acre industrial warehouse and distribution campus.
Located on the north side of the city of St. Louis along Interstate 70, about 6 miles east of the St. Louis airport and 7 miles northwest of downtown, the Union Seventy Center Business Park is a modern, first-class, 161-acre industrial warehouse and distribution campus created by renovating a former General Motors assembly plant. The project involved remodeling the original 3 million-square-foot assembly facility located on 48 acres. The remainder of the site, roughly 118 acres, was cleared, landscaped with trees and three ponds, and improved with new roads and secured entrances.
Today, the old GM manufacturing plant is home to numerous office and warehouse/distribution tenants and new facilities have been constructed by Pepsi Beverages Company, Rock Tenn, MFR Tire and many others. Total investment in the Union Seventy Center exceeds $100 million.